A little Boat fishing this past saturday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little Boat fishing this past saturday

Here is the link to my blog for the report from saturday... 9 stripers over 36 inches.

http://thehobielife.blogspot.com/201...acht-club.html

They stripers are here, get out and fish!!
    Attached Files

That was a successful trip with some large fish. Nice going.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Monster fish! Nice going...
        Mike S.
        Hobie Outback
        Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers
        3D Printed Hobie Hatch Bucket

Comment

Nice work Matt! I checked out some of Luke's pictures after I saw you post this on Facebook and it definitely looks like he knows what he's doing. Might have to try to get a charter spot with him before the seasons over ...
          Shane
          Hobie Outback

Comment

Originally posted by Reelaxin10 View Post
            Nice work Matt! I checked out some of Luke's pictures after I saw you post this on Facebook and it definitely looks like he knows what he's doing. Might have to try to get a charter spot with him before the seasons over ...
            Most Definitely, He'll get you some fish.

Shadyfisher85 was thinking about trying to get out with him possibly too, so ya'll might be able to set something up together... Tell him I sent ya and he should hook ya up with a good rate.

And for anyone that might be interested, there is about 10 days left in Trophy season here in MD. Then Luke will be fishing south in VA waters.

Capt. Luke Charters
            301-643-5775
            Last edited by CB kayak 02; 12-06-2012, 10:29 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X