Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heros on the Water Donation from the ISIS Golf Tournament

Hey guys,

Just wanted to do a follow-up on how the donation to the MD HOW Chapter from the ISIS Golf Tournament. It was my privialge to meet Tom this morning and help him out with buying 4 more kayaks, along with the paddles and jackets needed to go with them. All total ISIS doanted $3550 worth of kayak's, paddles, PFD's and fishing equipement to MD HOW. Once we get around to meeting up to work on the trailer that was donated, we should be able to have a very nice truely "first" outing with some well deserved veterans. My company and I look forward to going out in March with everyone and continuing this relationship in helping out our soldiers.

Keith
    Keith
    2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Great effort keith!! Thanks to you and your company for the donations and your time organizing your event

Comment

Keith,
      I cannot thank you and your team at ISIS enough for all that you guys have done for HOW MD . I look forward to warmer weather and good times helping to get our wounded heroes out in a yak to experience that joy of fishing in a Kayak so that they can begin the process of healing
      Tom Brown
      Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
      2012 Hobie PA 14'
      Ocean Kayak Tident 13
      2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Working...
      X