Credit Due

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Credit Due

I am not usually one to tout one company over another, none of them pay me and I usually buy from the cheapest most of the time. However it is a breath of fresh air to deal with a business these days that when something goes wrong they go out of their way to fix it. long story short I ordered a few things from hook 1 back in october and the us postal service promptly lost it. I waited until November to contact Hook1 and they immediatly sent me out a new order the guy on the phone Chad was upbeat and apologized for the delay and told me to call if I did not recieve the order by end of the week which I recieved . I have had a rough year dealing with companys coming through with what they promised at my job so it was a delight to work with someone proffesional. I havent had any problems with other suppliers but Hook1 definatly has my business.
    D Hawk
    Green Malibu X-Factor stolen dream
    Sand Malibu X-Factor The replacement

They are definately great to deal with. They even give us a discount in case you didnt know it this time, enter HOOK1MD in the coupon code for 10% off next time.

I've ordered many things from them. One time I ordered something and didnt realize it didnt come with the hardware. I asked them about it and they told me the item did not come with the hardware, but they would send it to me anyway.
    Ryan
    Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Yep ....... Chad's my bud ......... sorry I won't get to fish with him anytime soon ....... mov from VB to Tennessee I think ....... that or Kentucky ........ anyway .... they are the BEST to deal with .....

Comment

Working...
      X