Spot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spot

I haven't been out for a couple weeks now...actually probably a month, are you guys still catching spot pretty easy at the bb or are they getting harder to catch now?
    Hobie Revolution 13
    Hobie Fishing Team

I caught them pretty easily on the east side right when you get to the bridge. (was there saturday 25th)They seem to have grown ,some are questionable size wise.Didn't manage to catch any perch in the mix though.Small blues have been scavanging that area with frequency might have eaten the smaller ones.

Comment

A lot easier when I was there last Saturday. They were also a lot bigger. I didn't see any yellow bellied ones though.

Comment

awesome...thanks guys
        Hobie Revolution 13
        Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Went out last Saturday and it was much much harder. Could have something to do with that big rain but I had to really struggle for spot and rock. Took two hours to get a dozen and all were 3"-5" no yellow bellies though.
          www.anglerswithoutborders.com
          Travel. Explore. Fish.

Comment

Kanvery hit the nail on the head. I was on West side of the bridge on Saturday and it was hard to find the spot. I went from 5ft to 18ft looking for them . Took me 1.5 hrs to get 6 in the bucket. Could be the storm or they might be heading out of town.

Comment

time to break out the lures, it's fall!
              sigpic

Comment

its funny i caught some spot 2 weeks ago that were turning yellow but the ones this sat. were not turning yet. seems like the are hanging around longer this year. thought that all the rain would dirtyup the water but i was supprised that it was very clear.

when the water temp drops below 70 the rock should start to school up and the blitzing begins

Comment

Working...
                X