CBKA Tournament Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBKA Tournament Question

Real quick question. Does the registration only cover the campground fee for friday night? I dont know why but I never really thought about it until now and I do not want to have to break my campsite down saturday morning before heading out on the water to make a check-out time. If that is the case I would like to get a site for saturday night as well. Can that be done when I check-in at camp wright? Also, I will have to check-in for the tournament early saturday morning. Does anyone know where that occurs? Havent seen anything information on where the early morning check-in takes place. Thanks for the help.

Originally posted by Mbrupb View Post
    Real quick question. Does the registration only cover the campground fee for friday night? I dont know why but I never really thought about it until now and I do not want to have to break my campsite down saturday morning before heading out on the water to make a check-out time. If that is the case I would like to get a site for saturday night as well. Can that be done when I check-in at camp wright? Also, I will have to check-in for the tournament early saturday morning. Does anyone know where that occurs? Havent seen anything information on where the early morning check-in takes place. Thanks for the help.
    REgistration covers camping both friday and saturday night. There is no official check out time either. You can check in saturday morning from 5:30am or later before fishing. This occurs in the dinner hall which is the building we will host the meeting, awards and everything.

Comment

Great thanks for info. See you out there.

Comment

Also, checkout is not until noon on Sunday. So you can fish Sunday morning. Several of us plan to fish Sunday morning since the weather and winds for Sunday look fantastic...go figure....

Comment

Working...
        X