Sept Meet & Greet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sept Meet & Greet

The CBKA tournament is at 60 registrations. SIXTY!! I don't know how other tournaments grew between their 1st and 2nd years but we are currently 27 over last year! Percentage-wise... WOW! Almost double. AND, a couple other guys will be signing up the day of the event. So, we'll be beyond 60, easy.

How's that gonna look around the bridge to those with internal combustion engines on September 8th!?!? We're gonna have to order more tee shirts!! (not a bad problem)

Gonna be a heckuva meet & greet! Tons of goodies from many generous sponsors in the raffle (that I won't mention here) and great prizes from several area kayak outfitters. Couldn't do it without their tremendous support.

If you're on the fence, sign up this weekend. Putting this together is costing some bucks so we will be forced to raise the entry fee next week.

Looking forward to seeing old friends, meeting new friends and an awesome event!!

John

I'm looking forward to being there. Thanks to you and the other organizers for all of your hard work.

Comment

How do you sign up? To lazy to search....
      Yellow Submarine - Hobie PA
      Stealth Green Tarpon 140
      Orange Koho Perception

Comment

Originally posted by loupa5 View Post
        How do you sign up? To lazy to search....
        Register here.

https://events.membersolutions.com/e...ntent_id=31850
        2012 Hobie Revo 13'
        2012 Hobie PA12'

Comment

For those of us who registered months ago with credit cards- do we need cash at the event to pay for our cabins, or what?- never been at Camp Wright or the BB, but I reserved a cabin and a bed for the tourney-
          "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
          2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
          "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
          Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Ron,

You paid for your cabin when you registered. No additional costs unless you want to get in on more raffle items. Look forward to seeing you!

John

Comment

Working...
            X