No announcement yet.

October 9th M&G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lets get a show of hands on who can make it to CHSP on the 9th so if any body wants to camp we can reserve some campsites, that way if the weather is crap we can cancel or people can make res. at hotels in the area.

Comment

I'm going this time Surfdog..

GB

Comment

good GB. going to be hard to pick a species to target.

checked the CHSP web site and we can get 2 tents per site up to 8 people per site, they have as of yesterday approx. 26 out of 157 sites still open. im going to reserve 1 today.

Comment

not many hands showing, i know gradys in, still game tucked in? havent seen an alternative m&g set up yet.

got a camp site at CHSP can fit another tent on it. fishing reports are very good right now and should get better into october.

Comment

I'm in. I'm down for camping too...
            <insert witty comment here>

Comment

<<<< BOTH Hands up!!!

MT

Comment

Fu*k!!! Just that quick... I'm out. My schedule keeper reminded me that we've scheduled a day trip to NYC that day :-/
                <insert witty comment here>

Comment

I am planning on being there!

Chimo

Comment

Can't do it, Sam. Got a family event in NY that day.

But will check the tides at Sandy Hook, NJ for Sunday morning!

Comment

I really want to go. I want to surf fish as well at night! How would that work? I dont have an ORV permit for Delaware. :/

TJ

Comment

Im in.

Comment

I'm still in, working on a trade at work for Pm, hopefully ordering new yak on Friday since nobody has any more in stock, that's what I get for waiting till the end of the season. I think I'm going with the trident 13 although every time I stop by Kent Island kayaks the Native Watercraft Propel catches my eye, decisions, decisions!!!!
                          Don't know if it works until you try it.

Ocean Kayak Big Game
                          LL Bean Manatee 10

Comment

sorry john, metro i know how the B&C can throw ice on a good plan.

OK, Grady Black, Mytmouse, Tucked In, chimo, tj06sti thats 6 and more as it gets closer.

tj there are many places you can walk out to surf fish, all the state beaches have parking to walk out to the surf. i kinda like to park in Dewey and find an erosion jetty, fish like to hang around those structures

anyone staying overnite? im going down friday after work and staying till sunday

Comment

I have not so firm plans tentatively scheduled for that weekend but if they fall through, I'm definately in. I should be able to confirm by this weekend.

It's been a decade since I lived in DE, but back then, no fishing licenses were needed when tidal fishing. I guess that has changed.
                              -Jimbo-

Berkley Powerpro - 100 yrd spool - 30#
                              Berkley Powerpro - 100 yrd spool - 20#
                              Fishbites - Saltwater version

Comment

Planning on heading down Friday night and fishing as much of the night as I can. Will proably head back to Baltimore saturday night though unless the fishing is really good Good Fishin

Chimo

Comment

Working...
                                X