X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm glad you all had a blast. The weather was perfect. Thanks for the pics

Who won the big fish pool?

Comment

• I don't think anybody won the lure bag again. I think the rule was you had to catch a keeper.
      Don't know if it works until you try it.

Ocean Kayak Big Game
      LL Bean Manatee 10

Comment

• Here's some of my pictures...

John's new paddle boat

Lighthouse

New Big Game

CHSP

Sunset

Trying to Tog...
        Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
        Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
        https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

• man what a great time only wish the fish co-operarated with us. thanks to everyone for the good times.

next month we need to break the skunk and go somewhere where the fish are biting

saw a couple guys on the westside of the BB in the flats looking for spot as i was going over about 1pm also saw someone in a a green yak on friday about 0900 as i was heading over.

lets get some ideas together for next month Nov. 13.

Comment

• Looks like everyone had a blast. Awesome pics...hope to catch up with everyone at the next meet.
            Hobie Revolution 13
            Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

• I had a Great time also, thanks for the pictures and thanks to John for the hookup..

GB

Comment

• Great Time

Wanted to thank everyone for the help with the maiden voyage of my kayak. I caught one 10 in flounder on a gulp minnow early in the morning and nothing after that. Went back with John to Tog for my first time on Sunday morning early and only lost 2 rigs before my pregnant wife started having contractions. Had to give the bait away and get back to Va. The baby still hasn't made its appearance yet, but any day now!

Thanks again...Hopefully I see you guys on the water again.

Jason

Comment

Working...
                X