No announcement yet.

We need kayaks and fishing buddies for July 28 at Jonas Green park

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will be there. I will likely launch before 7:30, but will come back to the beach to meet up with everyone.

Any extra rods or gear needed let me know...
    Ryan
    Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Originally posted by shadyfisher85 View Post
      I will be there. I will likely launch before 7:30, but will come back to the beach to meet up with everyone.

Any extra rods or gear needed let me know...
      I sould be there early also. Just let me know what you need drinks, ice what ever..
      Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
      Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

I saw that we're starting at 7:30am. Is there an official end time on Saturday? We're meeting for lunch after the event, right?

Thanks,

Bill
        Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
        Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

Have fun gentlemen. Sorry I can't make the first one.
          Hobie PA 12

Comment

First of all I need to thank everyone for all of the help and support. My Computer has been on the blink and I am using my wifes Laptop. Thank you Matt for coming through with a tandem for the Hero with a brain injury. He has no use of his left side. He will need the tandem. He may be bringing his wife and we may use her to help paddle him or I can let her use my Ascend. Now for the updated news and don't kill me Naysayer... There is a SMALL possibility that we may get 3 more heroes to join us. I have given until tomorrow, Tuesday, from the contact to let me know if there are anymore coming. As of now, we are expecting 3 guys to come, Two are firefighters wounded in the line of duty, and one Marine Corps Veteran who was wounded in combat and recieved a Purple Heart while defending our freedom. Yes there will be a lunch after which will be provided for the Heroes at the Mission BBQ in Harundale. All are welcomed to join us. Its NOT a very expensive place and there will be a short cerimony at noon. We have an 1130 reservation. Either myself or John will post by the end of day tuesday to let everyone know if we have the other 3 or 4 vets coming. Sorry John, But I didn't want to turn a few guys away. We will have time to get a few more Yaks if we need it. I just need EVERYONE to pray for good weather!!!! Thank You everyone for all the hard work that all of you have done to bring this chapter to reality.
            Tom Brown
            Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
            2012 Hobie PA 14'
            Ocean Kayak Tident 13
            2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Originally posted by medicyaker View Post
              First of all I need to thank everyone for all of the help and support. My Computer has been on the blink and I am using my wifes Laptop. Thank you Matt for coming through with a tandem for the Hero with a brain injury. He has no use of his left side. He will need the tandem. He may be bringing his wife and we may use her to help paddle him or I can let her use my Ascend. Now for the updated news and don't kill me Naysayer... There is a SMALL possibility that we may get 3 more heroes to join us. I have given until tomorrow, Tuesday, from the contact to let me know if there are anymore coming. As of now, we are expecting 3 guys to come, Two are firefighters wounded in the line of duty, and one Marine Corps Veteran who was wounded in combat and recieved a Purple Heart while defending our freedom. Yes there will be a lunch after which will be provided for the Heroes at the Mission BBQ in Harundale. All are welcomed to join us. Its NOT a very expensive place and there will be a short cerimony at noon. We have an 1130 reservation. Either myself or John will post by the end of day tuesday to let everyone know if we have the other 3 or 4 vets coming. Sorry John, But I didn't want to turn a few guys away. We will have time to get a few more Yaks if we need it. I just need EVERYONE to pray for good weather!!!! Thank You everyone for all the hard work that all of you have done to bring this chapter to reality.
              I have my sons outback an fs12 and an fs10 just let me know. I have one extera vest also .
              Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
              Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

The more, the merrier!

Originally posted by medicyaker View Post

Comment

I agree the more the merrier, BUT, I don't want any last minute things coming up and not have the resources needed. Thats why I made TOMORROW the cut off point. It was actually two weeks ago, but this just popped up and made a last minute command decision. Hope it works out and doesn't bite me on the kiester!!! LOL
                  DaddyG, Thanks and we will be in touch!!
                  John. I will call you tomorrow and let you know if we have any others joining us so you can line up the yaks and stuff needed for them. I can donate my fs12t and any fishing gear that we would need. I have plenty of gear... Just ask the wife... LOL. Sorry to throw a wrench into the works but I couldn't turn anyone away. But after Tuesday I will have too. I promise!!! I have been in contact with Mission BBQ and they are all set. I will give them the total # of heroes attending. Remind me to talk to you tomorrow about this as well.
                  THANK YOU AGAIN for all the hard work you have taken on as my right arm. I know its not been easy, but after Saturday, you will see it was all worth it.
                  Thanks again
                  Tom Brown
                  Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
                  2012 Hobie PA 14'
                  Ocean Kayak Tident 13
                  2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Tom,

I will probably be there early along with Shady and will come back to help launch. Let me know if you need anything.

Shady- what time are you thinking about starting?

Keith
                    Keith
                    2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

Im planning to get there around 515. My FS10 is currently for sale on craigslist and I've already had a few responses. If I still have it Saturday its definately available for use if needed along with an extra pfd and rods, just let me know.
                      Ryan
                      Blue 2016 Hobie Outback

Comment

We now need another yak or two with paddles and PFD for Saturday. Let me know if you can help us out. Thanks!

Comment

I can bring mine, Im not showing it to the interested peoples until Sunday.
                          Ryan
                          Blue 2016 Hobie Outback

Comment

Thanks Ryan! Do you have an extra paddle and PFD with it? Zimm has the second so we should be covered. Thanks again guys!

I can bring mine, Im not showing it to the interested peoples until Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by nay_sayer View Post
                              Thanks Ryan! Do you have an extra paddle and PFD with it?
                              Yes Sir!
                              Ryan
                              Blue 2016 Hobie Outback

Comment

You rock, see ya Sat!

Yes Sir!

Comment

Working...
                                X