No announcement yet.

We need your help!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone on the site have a good relationship with any pork farmers in the area? Or possibly any grocery store managers that we could get whole pigs or even 1/4 of beef for these events? I am looking around and contacting people, but it would be real convenient if there is someone on here that can help too. MOST importantly, we need the to DONATE the meat or at least give us a huge discount on it.
    Keith
    2012 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

Hey bud, I may have a contact on that for you, Talk to ya about it at teh event tomorrow
      Tom Brown
      Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
      2012 Hobie PA 14'
      Ocean Kayak Tident 13
      2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Sad News

Originally posted by HeroesOnTheWater-MD View Post
        ECHO- Thanks for the info, I will try to see what we can do at Bethesda. Your help will be greatly appreciated!

We have just been invited to join Wounded Warriors at two of their events on June 30. Stay tuned for more details as things are finalized.

MATT- Thanks man! I have it on my list to stop by BYB this weekend, are you working there at all?

My dad passed away. I will be away from the are for a couple of weeks. I will not be able to participate in any activities as of now.
        Good luck though.
        Kitkatyaker
        2015 Outback
        2016 Outback LE

GO PATRIOTS !!!

Comment

Originally posted by kitkatyaker View Post
          My dad passed away. I will be away from the are for a couple of weeks. I will not be able to participate in any activities as of now.
          Good luck though.
          Kitkatyaker
          Kaye,

I'm so sorry for your loss. We will see you when you return and things get back closer to normal.

-John

Comment

Originally posted by nay_sayer View Post
            Kaye,

I'm so sorry for your loss. We will see you when you return and things get back closer to normal.

-John
            Thank you sooo much. I appreciate it.
            2015 Outback
            2016 Outback LE

GO PATRIOTS !!!

Comment

Kitkatyaker, Sorry for your loss buddy. I've been there and even though I had time to prepare, it doesn't make it any easier. Let me or any of us know if we can be of any help for anything. Take care and see ya when you get back. Remember that you have FRIENDS here if you need them
              Tom Brown
              Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
              2012 Hobie PA 14'
              Ocean Kayak Tident 13
              2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Kitkatyaker, my sincerest regrets. As we discussed on our trip at Solomons Island bridge, your Dad had a tough diagnosis and your waiting is over. You and your family are in my prayers. Let me know if I can help.

Sincerely,

Lynn

Comment

Working...
                X