Say Hi

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Say Hi

Thought I'd post a hello to the members here. Some of you may know me from SOL or other forums. Nice to see a board dedicated to the "local" waters here.

Welcome Sir Mullet Miller! It's an honor to have you here. Hopefully you'll stop by time to time and share your knowledge. With many different waters and species in maryland, i'm surprised kayak fishing isnt bigger here, but maybe this place can help...
    sigpic

Comment

We'll do all we can to move it along...Way too much good water in this bay for just the boaters.

Comment

Arggggg ............ WELCOME ABOARD MATEY .........

Comment

Welcome and hello! Agree regarding moving kayak fishing forward on the Maryland waters of the Chesapeake. It is a way too awesome of a resource. The Tidewater area of Virginia has a couple of clubs that seem to have a lot of participation. I am also surprised it's not bigger here. Let's work on that!

Comment

Welcome to the board Mullet! Great job at J-Bay this year by the way.

We're having a meet and greet this Saturday with a friendly tournament too. Entry is similar to the Wolfpack raffle, just bring a new tackle item, winner takes all.

Hope to see you around!
            Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
            Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
            https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Welcome Mullet!
              Hobie Revolution 13
              Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

welcome! come on down saturday to hemingways at the BB. looks like its going to be a plastic floattilla with drinks and food at hemingways after.

Comment

Thanks for the invite, but unfortunately I have to head up to Jersey for the day. My brother is having a little send off for my niece as she heads off to college...

I'll catch you guys the next time.

Bob

Comment

Working...
                  X