X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pax yellows

Check out Mueller's latest.
    http://www.genemuellerfishing.com/20...g-to-live.html
    The 4th pic down is the give away, that's the mouth of Western Branch in the background. Judging from the distance to the creek they're in 20 - 25ft. That's a pretty good paddle from either jug bay or wayson's, but doable. Judging by the bulging bellies those fish will run with the upcoming warm spell.

It's approximately 1 mile upstream from Jug Bay, and approximately 2.5 miles downstream from Waysons. The current can flow pretty good there. It would be best to time it around incoming/out going tides.
    <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Originally posted by MetroMan View Post
      It's approximately 1 mile upstream from Jug Bay, and approximately 2.5 miles downstream from Waysons. The current can flow pretty good there. It would be best to time it around incoming/out going tides.
      Yesterday it took about 40 minutes from Waysons Corner launch to the fishing site. I paddled and Moc pedaled. On the way there, the tide was slack and the breeze modest, and we had plenty of energy. Coming back we had the wind and the current with us. It sure was easier that way when we were already tired. I would not have wanted to fight either one on the way home.
      John Veil
      Annapolis
      Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Working...
      X