Tournament Registration is OPEN!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
    moc said you can launch anywhere on KI. just signed up maybe i can fish this year!
    We haven't finalized insurance and such but we plan to allow any QAC park or public launch on KI. We have to update the rules on this...

Comment

I signed up a while back, including rooming...hopefully who ever I share with won't be a heavy snorer- opted to stay at the camp as it is a long drive from Southern Maryland
      "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
      2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
      "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
      Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Just registered, pumped to get out there again with everyone!
        Shane
        Hobie Outback

Comment

I'm in, I'm in!!!!! I snore like a bear, but have a C-PAP machine, so you won't hear anything.

Comment

OK...I'm in. Looking forward to it! I'm hoping we do the most species category!!!
            14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
            2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Remember there is a crabbing division this year for the first time! There are prizes for first , second, and third place. So If you catch a crab on your fishing line, take a clear picture of it with your tournament ruler before releasing it (yes, like the fising division, only catch and release species will count). Also, don't forget to bring a crab ring or trap to catch you whopper crab.... It may be the most valuable crab that you ever caught.

Comment

Going to drive down on Saturday morning and register then. Work finally slowed down enough that I can break free for a couple weekends!

Comment

Great! Look forward to seeing you, Bob! Will your son be along as well?

Comment

I plan on getting there on Friday when the park opens, is anyone planning on heading out on the water that afternoon/evening?
                    Jeff B
                    Perception Sport 12.5 Caster

Comment

Originally posted by jffoley View Post
                      Great! Look forward to seeing you, Bob! Will your son be along as well?
                      Dillon said he wants to come along, he just has to check on whether or not he has a golf match that day. is there a category for juniors or should I put him in as a guest?

Comment

Originally posted by Mullet Miller View Post
                        Dillon said he wants to come along, he just has to check on whether or not he has a golf match that day. is there a category for juniors or should I put him in as a guest?
                        Yes, we plan a junior division. Not a lot of entries so a good chance to win a prize!

Comment

Not that he needs any help... that guy has been cleaning up this year!!!

Hope you can make it!
                          Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
                          Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
                          https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

As a rule, I don't fish tournaments- that is just me...won't get on my soap box...but for a charity event and for MKF, I make exceptions...fun event, catch and release, take pictures of measurements...what's not to like?

Comment

Originally posted by beerums View Post
                              I plan on getting there on Friday when the park opens, is anyone planning on heading out on the water that afternoon/evening?
                              I plan on doing the same. I would like to get out for a few hours or so.

Comment

Same story for me- I have three days set aside-

Comment

Working...
                                X