Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got it Today

Now let the rigging begin.

I have been going over the Pro Angler. It has so much more room than my Big Game. It is a much bigger boat. However, I do want to be seen out on the river.
    Attached Files

Nice. Now I want one. Did you say you were going to add a Torqeedo?
    2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
    2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
    2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Yes, as soon as I sell my old kayak.

Comment

Nice! Looks way to relaxing and comfortable for me. I don't think I know how to fish anymore without my buttbone and back hurting from my cheap yak seat.

Comment

what are your riggin plans?
          sigpic

Comment

Nice looking Aircraft Carrier.

Congratulations

Comment

I am going to use a Torqeedo for trolling. I am going to use my 385c for the present. I may mount the FF on one of the rails next to the seat. I am not sure about the transducer set up yet. I really don't want to give up the temp, by doing a shoot through the hull set up. I do want to get one of the Hobie live wells. However, no rush on that, as I do very little live line fishing. I will put an anchor trolley on, at some point. I am going to use a crate, as I like to have my rods stored upright. I got a couple rod holder extensions to keep the reels up higher. I still have another oversized crate from the ones that I bought from Melmac. I am going to put a couple Scotty rod holders on the mounting pads. I may do the mounting using the YakAttack sliding rails. I am sure there are some things I have forgotten.

Can't wait for spring stripers.

Comment

Originally posted by mmanolis2001 View Post
                Nice looking Aircraft Carrier.

Congratulations

When we first put it on the trailer at the shop, that is exactly what I thought. Much larger than the Big Game.

Comment

NICE! hopefully I'll have your kayaks twin in the near future!!

Comment

congrats on the new ride!!
                    <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Thanks guys. Matt, hope you get your twin soon.

Comment

NICE VERY NICE!!!!! I don't think any powerboaters will run into in that Yellow thing. I'd still put up a flag or Yakatack visipole or something. I wish I could afford your old yak so you could get your tourqeedo. If you have a rigging party let me know, I'd be glad to help.
                        Tom Brown
                        Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
                        2012 Hobie PA 14'
                        Ocean Kayak Tident 13
                        2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Originally posted by medicyaker View Post
                          NICE VERY NICE!!!!! I don't think any powerboaters will run into in that Yellow thing. I'd still put up a flag or Yakatack visipole or something. I wish I could afford your old yak so you could get your tourqeedo. If you have a rigging party let me know, I'd be glad to help.
                          $5 saved everyday in a year pretty much gets you an outback
                          $10 saved everyday in a year gets you a Pro Angler

Comment

Welcome to the Yak Yacht Club !!!!!!!!

otta do something about that trailer though ........ your PA looks like it's in heat

Comment

Trailer bunks do need to be adjusted. This was just after picking up the PA. The trailer is still adjusted to the Big Game. It will sit further into the bunks/cradle. The front of the trailer is also on the ground.

Comment

Working...
                              X