revo air seat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• revo air seat

went out for a while sat morning to see if everything was going to be working properly on the yak, i was surprised that everything was working properly for once (damn ff). got the inflatable seat over the winter and it's very comfortable, no sore ass after 3 hours, very nice. had to punch the seat pegs i pretty hard to make sure it was seated properly but other than that a-ok

ive been thinking with getting that seat, but my butt hasnt hurt as much as the positition of the seat as the straps always loosen.

i was thinking that the added height would keep my rear end drier, as int he past, ive always had a wet seat. hold true?
    sigpic

Comment

I bought one over the winter also. Used it last week for the second time and really like it. It's like your sitting on air, very comfortable. My ff decided not work...not sure why but I ended up buying a 12v battery this week. I was using 8 aa before but it gets kind if annoying having to charge those things every trip.
      Hobie Revolution 13
      Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

^did the new battery fix the ff?
        sigpic

Comment

Haven't tried it yet. I'll probably hook it up tomorrow.
          Hobie Revolution 13
          Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

i've been useing a 12v 7amp battery for 3 years no problems and only charge it once a month or 11 volts which ever is first

Comment

Working...
            X