No announcement yet.

My plan for January and February next year

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got on the water about 3:00 the wind was blowing NNE at about 15. The weather man said it was to lay down around 4:00, HE WAS WRONG. By 5:30 the wind was blowing 20 and picking up. Some guys from the Pirates Of Lynhaven were out there and we decided to head in buy 7:00. None of us caught anything.

I am going to try the 26th for one last chance to put one in the cooler.
    Jim

Hobie Outback
    TKAA member
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

Don't you just hate it when that forecast is wrong?!?!?

I may try to go out one more time this year too. Hope wx forecast is good.
      2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
      2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
      2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

Second weekend in a row. I know it is hard to say what Mother nature is going to do but come on. I want a fish for dinner.
        Jim

Hobie Outback
        TKAA member
        Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

Originally posted by Sun View Post
          I'm down for a trip to susquehanna river for some yellow perch. I was going to post if anyone might want to go the Monday or Tuesday after Christmas...but like Ryan said, I haven't seen any reports on them being around in large numbers yet.
          I have seen a few YP reports from northern bay anglers on Tidalfish. The fish are still scattered and not predictable. In another month or so, they will school up for spawning and be easier to find and catch. Of course it will most likely be a lot colder then.
          John Veil
          Annapolis
          Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Working...
          X