No announcement yet.

Rudee Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i wish i could say something bad about the hobies to make you feel better,...

Comment

Originally posted by mmanolis2001 View Post
      Awesome job putting the screws to them Grilled. Looks like you were rubbing your belly and patting your head at the same time thought your video. Peddling, Reeling in fish, Re rigging all at the same time. I think you should throw another rod in the mix next time.

All these videos showing hobbies in action have me staring at my trident with distain.

Thanks for the recap.
      Actually some hobbie owner will agree this. Trident with the large center hatch is the better for togging, structure fishing, such as piling and inside the Concrete Ships. You can carry a ton of stuff including rods inside the center hatch. And also you have more rigging space if you are bait fishing. The only reason I use Hobie for structure fishing is that i take videos. On a Hobie I can move forward to keep the tension on the line while I prepare the camera (4-8 seconds). This is crucial because I loose fish many times on a regular kayak.
      But still, sorry to tell you this, Revo is for fishing.

Joe
      Fish like there's no tomorrow.
      Youtube UserID: ComeOnFish01 (Over 300 kayak fishing videos in mid-Atlantic (DE, MD & VA)
      https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCKb...JtmNcSJBi2Sazg

Comment

Working...
      X