No announcement yet.

PVC Rod Holder "tree"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got an outdoor Propane cooker with a pot to cook them in for the "after" M&G Crab Feast. I'd even offer my place if we can't do it at the launch area. since most of us are gonna be at the CBKA Tournament, and I don't want to step on any toes but, I suggest we do it on the Friday or Saturday night or Sunday afternoon of the CBKA Tournament. I think we have the campground for the weekend. Gotta check with matt or Brian on that one. Just a thought... Regardless of when or where we do it count me in!!!!!
    Tom Brown
    Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
    2012 Hobie PA 14'
    Ocean Kayak Tident 13
    2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

We have it Friday and Saturday nights. We have to be out of there by Sunday afternoon...

Comment

Originally posted by Foursteps24 View Post
        Sounds like quite a few of us are planning to use a trotline this year. Not to jack this thread but maybe this summer we can have a "Crabbing" M&G. I can volunteer to put it together. Just a thought
        Sounds good Foursteps. I can help catch some of those tastey custaceans....that is why I am the Crab Whisperer.......

Comment

He is some pics of my setup for crabbing and the kayak crabbing video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yJc4gfMzVGU
          Attached Files

Comment

I like you arm setup Moc, it looks pretty good. I saw your traps on there, and I think thats the way I'm guna go. Running a trotline would not be as efficient as running 20 or so traps imo. I crab from a boat out of benedict all the time, and if your in a good spot traps can be very productive, and very fun. The circle ring type stack almost flat, and you can fit a good amount in a small space (especially when compared to everything needed to trotline).
            -Wilderness Systems Tarpon 160
            -Heritage FeatherLite 12

Comment

Working...
            X