Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally bought the Hobie...new user here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally bought the Hobie...new user here.

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
    Dude .......... that was 8 years ago .......... Allan has come aloooong way since then ....... a long long way
    Ha! My Bad. Yeah, not sure how I got to that post . Long way for sure, I see he had a book published on the same topic 4 years later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Jimbo; 01-19-2018, 11:25 PM.
    -Jimbo-

Berkley Powerpro - 100 yrd spool - 30#
    Berkley Powerpro - 100 yrd spool - 20#
    Fishbites - Saltwater version

Comment

Looking back over old posts are fun...and shows our progress...Moc, Bill and Kevin had to show me how to get into (and out of) my first kayak- an Ocean Prowler 13...I did not know beans about a kayak...I had a life-time of fishing experience but none fishing sitting inches from the water...and it is different...casting is different, and landing a fish is different...we all learn at a different pace...some (like Allan) take to it like a duck to water...one example I can think of to practice kayak fishing is sitting flat on the ground with a 7 foot spinning rod casting at targets with a weight...
      "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
      2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
      "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
      Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

This is funny... I was just going to welcome a "new member" to the forum.. when I noticed he is a member of the 2k post club and I thought.. WTF is a new member doing with that many posts.. then noticed the date was 8 years ago.

Well.... Welcome to the group anyways!!!
        People who use the word "literally" wrong literally kill me.

Comment

Working...
        X