No announcement yet.

HRBT/Kipto/FI Trifecta 10/7 -10/9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The plan is do the HRBT at night around 9 or 10pm depending when we get down there. I may be able to get down earlier but it depends if I can finish up work.

Hit Kipto Saturday morning. High tide is around 11:30pm there. Hopefully the winds work out but it's forecasted to produce 1-2 ft waves.

Comment

It was good to see you guys at Kipto. I must say working a bait pod for over an hour with no real hits, only to have Grilled and Josh to come in and get back to back 24" flounder was a kick I could have done with out.

Josh loaned me a 2 once jighead with flounder belly on it and I started getting hits. Didn't land any flounder but at least I was going in the right direction.

Here are a few pictures of the guys working the ships.
      Attached Files
      Jim

Hobie Outback
      TKAA member
      Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

I was surprised when this old guy floated by the ships on Sunday. I am not sure the picture does it justice. It was every bit of 4 -5 ft from head to tail.
        Attached Files
        Keith Romanowski
        Red Hobie Outback

Comment

Originally posted by keithr627 View Post
          I was surprised when this old guy floated by the ships on Sunday. I am not sure the picture does it justice. It was every bit of 4 -5 ft from head to tail.
          Very cool, I haven't seen one up close like that.

It was good talking and fshing with you on Saturday. I think I was only one without a flonder caught. A few hits but no love from the fish gods.
          Jim

Hobie Outback
          TKAA member
          Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

Awesome! Nice job on the flounder!

The spades are gone, but I've seen people pull sheepshead in late October. Kevin said he even saw a guy bring in a citation sheepie in November.

Comment

Sounds like you guys had a blast. Nice pictures.
              2012 Hobie Revo 13'
              2012 Hobie PA12'

Comment

Working...
              X