Lawrence Hook2 Users?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lawrence Hook2 Users?

Anyone have one of these yet? The price looks too good to be true...
    Hobie Revo 13 carribean blue

My YouTube Channel

I think they took the ELITE series and rolled it back to the new Hook2 series. I agree, price looks like a no brainer - still glad my ELITE has the touch screen tho, I dont think thats a Hook2 feature yet.
    Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

I had an Elite 7 ti and it was a fine unit, however unlike the previous post I found the touch screen to be a pita at times especially in cold weather when ones fingers get cold or when they are wet. Mine went wonky on me through no fault of Lowrance after it got submerged so I switched to the new Hook2 tripleshot. The Ti has more features, Bluetooth and wireless but that isn't something I used very much at all so I don't miss them. I must say I am highly impressed with the imaging from this unit. Plus I find the new transducer shoots wider in shallower water than what my old Ti did. Using the menu is easy and I find using the keys more to my liking, definitely in this colder weather. The best of both worlds with touch and dial usage would be the HDS units as they use both but that has more than I need. So for the money you wouldn't go wrong with the Hook2. This is mine, the imaging pixilation was caused by my phone capture of the screen. I was in 8-10 feet of water on the first one.
      Last edited by Oldbayrunner; 02-16-2018, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X