Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sure sign of spring

Quote Originally Posted by bunnielab View Post
    If you happen to be left-handed I have a 6.5 Creedmore long-range rifle sitting around collecting dust that I would let go for a pretty reasonable price.
    Ha, no thank you! The only things I can use left handed are baitcasting reels and beer cans.
    2015 Hobie Outback
    2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Hah, yea, that is my problem, it's a really niche rifle so selling it isnt going to be easy. I have been slowly selling off my guns to fund increasingly absurd fishing tackle.

I do now have a baitcasting combo that will cast a 1/16oz inline spinner, which is now more useful to me then a fancy-pants scope.
    Drew

Yellow Pompano 12
    Lime Slayer 10

Hah, yea, that is my problem, it's a really niche rifle so selling it isnt going to be easy. I have been slowly selling off my guns to fund increasingly absurd fishing tackle.

I do now have a baitcasting combo that will cast a 1/16oz inline spinner, which is now more useful to me then a fancy-pants scope.
    Throw it up on MD Shooters or SnipersHide. Both are free and both have served me well in the past. I just sold my most expensive gun a couple weeks ago, and most expensive scope yesterday to fund a variety of other projects.
    2015 Hobie Outback
    2001 Dagger Cayman

John

I had forgotten about MD shooters, that's not a bad idea. I have little desire to deal with the hassle of shipping guns anymore, so my preference is always to try to sell them locally. I don't think I've shot any of them (other than using CB caps to dispatch mice that are stuck in glue traps) in years and years. I've got a couple that I don't want to sell as they are too cool/unique to get rid of on the off chance I might get into shooting again, I'm going to do a huge house cleaning this spring and sell off all my reloading equipment and assorted accessories that are just taking up space.
    Drew

Yellow Pompano 12
    Lime Slayer 10

sell off all my reloading equipment and assorted accessories that are just taking up space.
    Holler for reloading supplies, particularly powder, primers, or bullets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Hobie Outback
    2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Will do! I used to reload for the 6.5 Creedmore, 357 mag/38 special, and I think I might have some 45-70 stuff kicking around, Plus a bunch of other more generic equipment.

I need to get it out of the house so that I can justify gobbling up some more space for fishing gear.
    Drew

Yellow Pompano 12
    Lime Slayer 10

WAIT!!! Bunnielab PM sent.
    2017 Hobie Camo Outback
    2016 Vibe Sea Ghost

FDD9C905-0732-4FCC-9D7E-3A989D70944F.jpg
    Statler & Waldorf are back on their perch... c’mon Spring!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

"I used to shoot gophers in Montana"
    I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home (Luke Skywalker).

I had a problem with ground hogs a few years back. Was too cheap to call the catcher.. so I saved my urine for a few weeks in empty 2l coke bottles.. then when I had enough I dumped a 2 liter down each entrance I could find. Never saw the ground hog again... From what I was told by a biologist friend.. critters that burrough are very attuned to smells so the urine told him there was a bigger predator around and "owned" the place...

I just got a new home in Dayton MD.. nice big yard and we are pretty much out in the sticks...I have seen Coyotes, tons of Fox, tons of deer, and other critters in just the few months we have owned the place.. I like it.
    People who use the word "literally" wrong literally kill me.

Quote Originally Posted by Pat Smith View Post
    "I used to shoot gophers in Montana"
    I used to bullseye womp rats in my T-16 back home (Luke Skywalker)
    We do things differently on the dark side.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Hobie Outback
    2001 Dagger Cayman

John