Treble hook frustrations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Treble hook frustrations

We all deal with treble hooks either freshwater or saltwater . And they are a hassle when they are stuck together in our boxes .

Here’s a small DIY tip I found to reduce frustrations of stuck hooks . And maximizing the space in your tackle boxes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BassMoore; 02-12-2018, 02:15 PM.
    Zach Moore
    Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
    Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
    Bait Towel Pro Staff
    2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
    YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Pretty neat. Thanks.

Comment

Cool idea - you could also swap out all those trebles for single in-line hooks and make you tackle box life easier, as well as much easier to remove from a fish. I was a skeptic but Ron swapped out hooks for me on a favorite crank bait and my catch rate stayed the same.
      Mike
      Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Comment

Looks like a great idea for over winter storage or at home storage. I'm thinking a large collection where you just pick and choose which lures you want for that particular day on the water. I tried the plastic treble covers before and they were just too bulky to keep using. I still have a ton of them in different size if anyone wants them.

On the water I have a feeling I'd spend just as much time messing with rubber bands as I would untangling lures. Before I started using pieces of pool noodle to hold my lures on the water, I would just chuck everything into a large Chinese carry-out soup container to hold any lures I swapped out. I wasn't worried about the mess then as I'm normally swapping them out because they weren't producing so no need to have them ready to go.
        "Fish on a Dish" - 2017 Jackson Big Tuna
        Jackson Cuda 12

Comment

Working...
        X