Torqeedo Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torqeedo Sale

For those interested, Defender Industries is selling the Torqeedo 403 for $1,565.00 delivered. On top of that Torqeedo is offering a $100 dollar refund with a purchase. So that's a $1,800 plus shipping Torqeedo 403 for $1,400 plus shipping. I have attached a link below. It will show $1,799 till you place it in your cart. Mine shipped today and should be here Monday or Tuesday.

https://search.defender.com/?expression=Torqeedo+403
    2017 Hobie PA14

Dang, good score!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Hobie Outback
    2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

......... also keep watching the Torqeedo website for some nice announcements hopefully this week or next. That’s all I can say. Actually, I’ve probably said tooooooo much. Just keep watching

Yes ........ great score. Defender offers a good discount and there is a $100 discount to the 2018 KBF members that just took effect. Go get em guys!!!!!
      Last edited by Memory Maker; 02-01-2018, 10:28 PM.

Comment

Grrrrr!

I should just start a thread where I tell everyone when I buy something. That way people who are interested in the same thing will know that it will be on sale in 31 days. Never fails.

Back on topic: Defender also has the Torqeedo 403 915 back-up battery (31Ah) for $765 shipped. Retail price is normally $899 on these.
        Last edited by nhunter344; 02-02-2018, 11:03 AM.
        "Fish on a Dish" - 2017 Jackson Big Tuna
        Jackson Cuda 12

Comment

You can still get the $100 refund from Torqeedo. Also Defender has spare batteries at a great price as well.
          2017 Hobie PA14

Comment

Originally posted by Steve6902 View Post
            You can still get the $100 refund from Torqeedo.
            Can you provide a link? I've looked around torqeedo's site and can't seem to find it. Thanks!
            Jackson Cuda 12

Comment

YES!!!! Ordered it on FEB 1 from Defender Industries and it arrived today!!

IMG_20180205_1626319_rewind.jpg
              2017 Hobie PA14

Comment

As I said ......... keep watching the Torqeedo website

Comment

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
                  As I said ......... keep watching the Torqeedo website
                  What’s happening, a new hydrogen powered super stealthy hyper motor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                  2015 Hobie Outback
                  2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

Unless they are having a huge price reduction or offering a "build your package" setup, what else is there??
                    2017 Hobie PA14

Comment

probably something new, possibly they are waiting for the patent to be approved.
                      Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

So here is the big news from Torqeedo, the Ultra Light 403 can now be purchased with the 915w battery. Cost $2,300. The 915w will let you go all day compared to the standard battery. Also they have reached out to all kayak manufacturers to come up with kayak specific mounts.
                        2017 Hobie PA14

Comment

Originally posted by Steve6902 View Post
                          So here is the big news from Torqeedo, the Ultra Light 403 can now be purchased with the 915w battery. Cost $2,300. The 915w will let you go all day compared to the standard battery. Also they have reached out to all kayak manufacturers to come up with kayak specific mounts.
                          That's it? I predicted that would be at the minimum, the big news, but I was hoping it was something a little more substantial. Can't wait to hear your impressions on the torqeedo that you got though, it's def a cool product.

Comment

custom mounts for each 'bigname' yak manufacturer seems like a big step in the right direction
                            Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

Originally posted by mchottie View Post
                              custom mounts for each 'bigname' yak manufacturer seems like a big step in the right direction
                              It was the reason I held off so long before I bought mine. I really didn't like the mounting system. Now Ill just have to wait and see if they are going to sell the mounts separately to retrofit older 403's.
                              Jackson Cuda 12

Comment

Working...
                              X