Gun Powder/ Marnier Point.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gun Powder/ Marnier Point.

I use to fish this years ago when I wore a younger man's clothes. Couple of questions. Does anyone kayak out of there?? I see that they have a soft launch area. Is there a fee for launching from there?? How is the yellow perch fishing in that area??
    2017 Hobie PA14

Fished it Saturday,no launch fee,promise,very slow bite ,Rumsey canals were iced in,we ventured thru the reeds almost to the quarry nothing,possibly heading back this weekend to hit the quarry
    Last edited by blackjack; 01-30-2018, 10:31 PM.
    Snow Camo Lure 11.5
    Pod mounted 30lbs trolling motor
    Hummingbird Helix 5
    Kayak fishing and inviting! Doing what I love!

Comment

Blackjack, thanks. I was torn between Gunpowder or the Magothy tomorrow. Mariner point has the launch and parking lot right there. Beachwood is a little bit of a walk. I just want to get a YP on my catch list.
      2017 Hobie PA14

Comment

Guys from our club have been catching yellows in the susquehanna,it has been very muddy,lots of ice up in Pennsylvania ,so you need to call the Dam every evening to check on discharge
        Snow Camo Lure 11.5
        Hummingbird Helix 5

Comment

River may start clearing up a bit if they continue to release the small amounts like the past few days,
          Snow Camo Lure 11.5
          Hummingbird Helix 5

Comment

Originally posted by blackjack View Post
            Fished it Saturday,no launch fee,promise,very slow bite ,Rumsey canals were iced in,we ventured thru the reeds almost to the quarry nothing,possibly heading back this weekend to hit the quarry
            Has that area recovered from the fish kill last winter? I bass fished a couple times last year and was skunked.
            Mike

2015 Hidden Oak Slayer Propel 10

Comment

Working...
            X