Got any XXL left?
      Zach Bennett
      Linthicum MD
      2014 Hobie Outback
      Instagram: YakinZak
      Youtube: YakinZak
      Email: Yakinzak@gmail.com

Comment

scratch that, I see the updated balance.
        Zach Bennett
        Linthicum MD
        2014 Hobie Outback
        Instagram: YakinZak
        Youtube: YakinZak
        Email: Yakinzak@gmail.com

Comment

This is a question regarding the last gen (I think) shirts, the fluorescent green ones....Are they rated for UPF40 or so like most lightweight long sleeve fishing-type shirts? I didn't see that on the tag so I was just curious. I love the shirt but wanted to make sure it's rated for a little sun protection before I fish with it. Thank you

Edit: nvm i checked the hanes website and they're rated for UPF 50+, good to know

Comment

Originally posted by yakscientist View Post
            This is a question regarding the last gen (I think) shirts, the fluorescent green ones....Are they rated for UPF40 or so like most lightweight long sleeve fishing-type shirts? I didn't see that on the tag so I was just curious. I love the shirt but wanted to make sure it's rated for a little sun protection before I fish with it. Thank you

Edit: nvm i checked the hanes website and they're rated for UPF 50+, good to know
            Note that the protection levels stated are for the garment when new. The UPF protection can start to degrade in as little as 3 or 4 washings. General guidelines state that a garment will retain its effectiveness for a season, possibly two at the most. They do sell washes that can partially restore the UPF protectant but I've only been able to find ones that go to UPF30.

An untreated garment (ie plain white t-shirt) offers a UPF around 8, so its still wise to cover up even if the garment isn't treated.
            "Fish on a Dish" - 2017 Jackson Big Tuna
            Jackson Cuda 12

Comment

Originally posted by nhunter344 View Post
              Note that the protection levels stated are for the garment when new. The UPF protection can start to degrade in as little as 3 or 4 washings. General guidelines state that a garment will retain its effectiveness for a season, possibly two at the most. They do sell washes that can partially restore the UPF protectant but I've only been able to find ones that go to UPF30.

An untreated garment (ie plain white t-shirt) offers a UPF around 8, so its still wise to cover up even if the garment isn't treated.
              Good to know! Thanks. I usually wear long sleeve columbia or REI button up shirts, I like the 2 chest pockets while fishing in the summer. I've never had sunburn on any of the areas that are covered by the shirt, and I've been out for 6 or 7 hours at a time for my longer trips. I think like you said, even that remaining UPF of 8-10 or so is just enough. Plus, I'm half ginger, so if anyone's going to get burnt, it's me.

Comment

Originally posted by mweber02 View Post
                Looks like I got a really late start on this! Any chance you have one of those XL left? Also looking for some solid decals if anyone has them. I have the old cut out style but don’t really want to deal with the edge sealer again if I can avoid it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I only have cutouts but Grilled may have some old ones if you check with him?
                Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
                Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
                https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Scratch that, looks like I'm all out of larges. Updated inventory will be posted later today.

Originally posted by brianisoutside View Post
                  Still have a Large?

Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
                  Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
                  https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

I’ll take an xxl if any are available

Comment

Working...
                    X