February 10 meet and greet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• February 10 meet and greet

February 10th yellow perch and blue catfish,launch time 9 am, Still working out all the details,launch will be Jean Roberts Park Havre de grace,md,lunch at tidewater grill...I would love to try and keep date flexible do to ever changing River conditions....This is a cold water meet and greet,dry gear is essential! Please let me know interest before I move forward!
    Attached Files
    Snow Camo Lure 11.5
    Pod mounted 30lbs trolling motor
    Hummingbird Helix 5
    Kayak fishing and inviting! Doing what I love!

I'm in for the fishing. Out for the lunch. Thanks for hosting.
    2017 Hobie PA14

Comment

You may keep an eye on the Jean Roberts launch site. I went by there yesterday and the total lower portion of the launch is covered solidly with large 3-4" thick chunks of ice sticking up. It would be difficult to launch kayaks from there at present so unless there is significant warm weather that may not change by the M&G date. Due to my work schedule I wont be able to attend.

Comment

Thanks Walt,keeping close eye on the conditions,changing daily ,hopefully it will be fishable
        Snow Camo Lure 11.5
        Hummingbird Helix 5

Comment

I'm in for both. The weather is supposed to be pretty warm for the rest of the month so hopefully it will be ok.

Comment

Keeping an eye on the conditions,big melt north,I will keep updating
            Snow Camo Lure 11.5
            Hummingbird Helix 5

Comment

Originally posted by blackjack View Post
              February 10th yellow perch and blue catfish,launch time 9 am, Still working out all the details,launch will be Jean Roberts Park Havre de grace,md,lunch at tidewater grill...I would love to try and keep date flexible do to ever changing River conditions....This is a cold water meet and greet,dry gear is essential! Please let me know interest before I move forward!
              I have no cold water gear but am close enough to come help with launching and have lunch with those who can.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Some people use waders. I just picked up a dry suit end of last year. Before that I was using waders.
                2017 Hobie PA14

Comment

As of right now, I'm in for at least the fishing. I've got a spare set of waders and a dry top if anyone needs cold water gear.

Comment

Jin just sent,i have waders and splash top you can borrow,please come fish
                    Snow Camo Lure 11.5
                    Hummingbird Helix 5

Comment

Originally posted by blackjack View Post
                      Jin just sent,i have waders and splash top you can borrow,please come fish
                      I am 6'2" and 2xl-3xl top

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Comment

Atak140jim, I got you covered. I'm 6'3" and have a set of neoprene waders that you can borrow. Just bring a top. Send me a PM if interested.
                        2017 Hobie PA14

Comment

Fished today,river was free of ice but muddy.Super slow,but marking fish,as long as no spill conditions or re freeze .. meet and greet could actually happen this year!
                          Snow Camo Lure 11.5
                          Hummingbird Helix 5

Comment

Working...
                          X