reminder jan 13 sat M&G

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reminder jan 13 sat M&G

Ok, Bass Pro jan 13, in morning 10-12 in front of fly shop, meeting at 12 to schedule 2018 M&G's. in admin office.
    The Bass Seminar scheduled at 1 pm that was canceled due to medical will be ON!!
    Verified with Jerry Sauder this morning and he will be able to give the seminar to start at 1 pm.

Harry

I unfortunately can't make it tomorrow, I've got to work. But, could I throw in a request to possibly host a M&G in November 2018, at Smith's Marina, in Crownsville, MD? We would be targeting stripers, perch, and possibly pickerel in Little Round Bay, in the Severn River. I always have good luck with that launch from October-November, though honestly I haven't contacted the marina owners to see if having a group of 10-15 of us meet and fish there would be feasible. There are 2 boat ramps, and it is a $10 fee for kayaks to launch there, so I don't know if that violates M&G rules. The launch puts you onto a fairly large area, but with lots of easily accessible options for fishing, and typically I catch striper up to 26" in various spots all around little round bay, sometimes only a couple hundred yards from the launch. I've also caught pickerel there a while back, completely by surprise, while casting my normal paddletail bait to shoreline grass beds.

Comment

Harry - I will be there tomorrow.

Thanks,
      Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

Good news on the Bass Seminar, Harry.

I'll be there tying foam bass poppers from 10:00 to 12:00.

Popper 2 tone (2).jpg
        Mark
        Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
        Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
        Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

I will host the M &G for Lowes Wharf for July.
          Last edited by coop1486; 01-13-2018, 03:40 AM.
          2012 hobie outback
          2016 feelfree lure 11.5

Comment

Originally posted by coop1486 View Post
            I will do the M &G for Lowes Wharf for July.
            i was hoping you would!
            14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
            2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Originally posted by kevinfry View Post
              i was hoping you would!
              Thanks Kevin .That seems to be a snaggedline favorite M&G
              2012 hobie outback
              2016 feelfree lure 11.5

Comment

I am sorry that I had to miss this M&G, but I had scheduling conflicts so I was not able to attend, plus getting over another upper respiratory illness is not fun.

But I do agree with Kevin that the Lowes Wharf M&G was always a fun one to do when the weather cooperates. Also, Southern Maryland fishing M&G's where real fun too. I never would forget fishing at Point Lookout and I got surround by a pod of playful dolphins. It's amazing how big they are when they are swimming next to your 12 foot kayak...
                MOC a.k.a. "Machburner the Crab Whisperer"
                2016 Hobie Outback LE
                Kayak Crabbing since 2011 and Snaggedline member since 2009
                https://www.youtube.com/user/machburner

Comment

Working...
                X