Severn Fishing Talk - Jan 17

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Severn Fishing Talk - Jan 17

On Wed, January 17, I will speak to the Annapolis chapter of the MSSA (Maryland Saltwater Sportsfishing Association) about "Fishing the Severn River in Fall and Winter". I will talk about which areas of the Severn I like to fish, what fish species are available in fall and winter, what techniques I use, and some of the challenges of cold weather fishing.

The meeting begins at 7:00 pm and will be held at The American Legion Post #7, 1905 Crownsville Rd, Annapolis.

This is the same talk I gave last November to the Severn River Association. All are welcome to attend the MSSA meeting.

002.jpg
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Just a reminder -- I will speak to the MSSA Annapolis chapter on Wed, Jan 17 about Fishing the Severn River in Fall and Winter. In part of the talk, I will show aerial photos of many of the Severn creeks that I like to fish and point out features of the shorelines and other geographical features that I have found to hold fish. I will provide a higher level of detail about locations than I do on public fishing boards like Snaggedline.

I look forward to seeing many old fishing friends and meeting a few new faces too.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Working...
    X