Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 49

Thread: Kayak Buddies

  1. #11

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blackjack View Post
    Another SRFC member,very friendly group of Guys that fish the Susquehanna mainly,Facebook page and join the group!
    Thanks. I joined the group on FB.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Abingdon, MD
    Posts
    41

    Default

    I am currently in Harford county, but will be moving to Cecil county later this month(Rising Sun). Let me know when you want to go out!

  3. #13

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tptman View Post
    I am currently in Harford county, but will be moving to Cecil county later this month(Rising Sun). Let me know when you want to go out!
    Awesome. I am retired so as soon as the weather breaks, I will want to go.

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Location
    Deal Island, MD
    Posts
    18

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ronaultmtd View Post
    SMOG...Southern Maryland Old Guys...always welcomes our northern brethren to join up with us on our frequent trips down here in the warm, balmy south lands...5 degrees this morning...
    SMOG! Love it. Is there a FB site or anywhere to learn more? Are you guys in the Eastern Shore?
    Last edited by Dan the Man; 01-04-2018 at 10:42 AM.

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Southern Maryland- Charles County
    Posts
    3,542

    Default

    Naw...we are just an informal group of like-minded retired guys getting together for fellowship and to wet some line. Big Mike lives in St. Mary’s County, Yak67 and I live north of there...Ictalurus (Bill) is younger and not retired, lives in Mechanicsville, and sometimes fishes with us...as does Kevin Fry, who lives near Ridge...we fish mostly in St. Mary’s County, although I fish a bit in Charles County, mostly at Mattawoman Creek and Patuxent River at Benedict...planning to take a few “road trips” this year...love to fish the Eastern Shore, but it is a haul for me..
    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Outback
    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    lexington park
    Posts
    2,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ronaultmtd View Post
    Naw...we are just an informal group of like-minded retired guys getting together for fellowship and to wet some line. Big Mike lives in St. Mary’s County, Yak67 and I live north of there...Ictalurus (Bill) is younger and not retired, lives in Mechanicsville, and sometimes fishes with us...as does Kevin Fry, who lives near Ridge...we fish mostly in St. Mary’s County, although I fish a bit in Charles County, mostly at Mattawoman Creek and Patuxent River at Benedict...planning to take a few “road trips” this year...love to fish the Eastern Shore, but it is a haul for me..
    Why dont you have a website? I mean, you're RETIRED, you guys catch fish 5 days a week in summer, .....
    14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
    2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Location
    St Mary's County
    Posts
    846

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinfry View Post
    Why dont you have a website? I mean, you're RETIRED, you guys catch fish 5 days a week in summer, .....
    We’re from a generation where a monthly newsletter was timely updates. SMOG doesn’t stand for Super Modern Old Guys so don’t expect a website anytime soon. I’m fairly certain that Yak67 still “Shakes it like a Polaroid picture” for his photos which aren’t easy to digitize.
    Mike
    Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Southern Maryland- Charles County
    Posts
    3,542

    Default

    I screw up digital pictures regularly...bought a GoPro Hero I ended up giving to my Son...could not make videos with it...he did it in thirty seconds...so don’t expect any high tech out of me..although I do like my side imaging sonar unit...
    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Outback
    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13

  9. #19
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    lexington park
    Posts
    2,198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Mike View Post
    We’re from a generation where a monthly newsletter was timely updates. SMOG doesn’t stand for Super Modern Old Guys so don’t expect a website anytime soon. I’m fairly certain that Yak67 still “Shakes it like a Polaroid picture” for his photos which aren’t easy to digitize.
    Lol.... you guys slay me

    Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk
    14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
    2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Clarksburg, MD
    Posts
    108

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinfry View Post
    Why dont you have a website? I mean, you're RETIRED, you guys catch fish 5 days a week in summer, .....
    I hope they don't make themselves a website. If they did, new snaggedline posts would drop by 90%. I need to fish vicariously through someone!
    "Fish on a Dish" - 2017 Jackson Big Tuna

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •