2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Quote Originally Posted by kevinfry View Post
    OGWLF...needs to host a m&g

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk
    We've hosted several over the years.
    Mark

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
    Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12

Author: The Simple Joys of Kayak Fishing (Tips and Tales From an Old Guy in His Plastic Boat)
    Available on Amazon.com

I know the pickerel mg a few years back was super fun

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk
    14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
    2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

i'm jealous of the OGWLTF and their ability to fish while us YGWLTF are sitting at our desks M-f 9-5 enjoying reading the fishing reports.
    First Lady: Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Backup Babe (Girlfriends Ride): Carribean Blue Hobie Outback Lowrance Elite 5 HDI w/ Pumpkin Spice Latte holder

Learning the Ropes & Living the Dream

Quote Originally Posted by mchottie View Post
    i'm jealous of the OGWLTF and their ability to fish while us YGWLTF are sitting at our desks M-f 9-5 enjoying reading the fishing reports.
    Michael,

Retirement comes sooner than you think. Someday you'll look back and wonder where the time went.

In the meantime, if you get any vacation time and want to spend a day or two of it with us, we'll welcome you.
    Mark

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
    Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12

Author: The Simple Joys of Kayak Fishing (Tips and Tales From an Old Guy in His Plastic Boat)
    Available on Amazon.com

Hey Mark, just read your thread and wanted to let you know that I live in Chester on the eastern shore and would like to get involved with any OGWLF guys who fish the eastern shore. I'm retired and spend winters in Florida but recently moved to Chester to be close to my son and his family. I'm in Florida for the winter but I'll be returning to the eastern shore in the spring. I fish from my kayak frequently in Florida but am new to kayak fishing on the eastern shore. I have a native slayer propel kayak rigged for fishing. Maybe I could join you guys for lunch when I return in the spring to get acquainted?? Do you have a website?? Please keep me in the loop. Thanks !

Quote Originally Posted by tarponguy View Post
    Hey Mark, just read your thread and wanted to let you know that I live in Chester on the eastern shore and would like to get involved with any OGWLF guys who fish the eastern shore. I'm retired and spend winters in Florida but recently moved to Chester to be close to my son and his family. I'm in Florida for the winter but I'll be returning to the eastern shore in the spring. I fish from my kayak frequently in Florida but am new to kayak fishing on the eastern shore. I have a native slayer propel kayak rigged for fishing. Maybe I could join you guys for lunch when I return in the spring to get acquainted?? Do you have a website?? Please keep me in the loop. Thanks !
    Where are you in Florida? I plan to head down to Naples in Mid February for some kayak fishing.

I'd be interested in any gatherings planned. Especially saltwater, and still water. I'm located in Frederick, MD.

Dave

Check out the M&G tab for this year. There are some already listed.
    2017 Hobie Camo Outback
    2016 Vibe Sea Ghost

Quote Originally Posted by Mark View Post
    Jim,

You're a little north of us but there's a group near Annapolis, some retired, who regularly kayak fish the Severn, various sites on Kent Island and Eastern Shore ponds. We're in no hurry to fish locally in our current weather but we'll be out again when the temps moderate. You're very welcome to join us then.
    Thanks !