Lake Habeeb / Rocky Gab drone flyover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Habeeb / Rocky Gab drone flyover

Hope this sort of thing is ok---had a few minutes to do a drone flight at Lake Habeeb. Didn't really do any editing, but I feel like this gives a pretty decent overview of the coves and transitions. It's fast, air temp was low so I wasn't really willing to believe the battery level. Make sure you turn the resolution up as high as your device will let you.

2016 NuCanoe Pursuit 13.5
    2015 F&S Shadowcaster 12
    2008 Ocean Kayak Scrambler XT 12
    2011 Native Ultimate 14.5

I used to take my family camping there when my kids were little.

I never saw a view of the lake like that!

You're a very good drone pilot.

Thanks for sharing.
    Mark
    Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
    Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
    Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

Heeyyyy buddy now I see ya. this is ricky lol nice post.. ps I found you a nice setup for under 900 for the spot lock auto pilot stuff lol

Originally posted by WVKayakFisher View Post
      Hope this sort of thing is ok---had a few minutes to do a drone flight at Lake Habeeb. Didn't really do any editing, but I feel like this gives a pretty decent overview of the coves and transitions. It's fast, air temp was low so I wasn't really willing to believe the battery level. Make sure you turn the resolution up as high as your device will let you.

2016 Hobie Mirage Outback Olive
      LOWRANCE Hook7

Comment

Cool. Used to do a lot of hiking around there back in the day. Snapped my ACL playing ultimate Frisbee there too. I can still hear the "snap" when I think about it. Ouch. flashback.
        Native Slayer 12
        Native Ultimate

Comment

One my favorite places to fish 20 years ago ........... caught some 20+ inch trout on shiners ........

Comment

Working...
          X