Susquehanna perch invite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Susquehanna perch invite

Yellow perch are starting to be caught in the river,I am fishing both Saturday and Sunday this weekend and next,launching from Jean Roberts in Havre De Grace,md...usually around 8 am,I have local bait shop to procure minnows ,all are welcome just let me know.
    Snow Camo Lure 11.5
    Pod mounted 30lbs trolling motor
    Hummingbird Helix 5
    Kayak fishing and inviting! Doing what I love!

Thanks for the invitation. I don't think I can make it this weekend but maybe next.

Comment

I am also interested. However this weekend is no good for me. Next Saturday the 30th is looking good.
      2017 Hobie PA14

Comment

Next weekend is good,I am fishing both weekends, yellows are just starting to show so every week it will just get better
        Snow Camo Lure 11.5
        Hummingbird Helix 5

Comment

Next weekend is good for me I'm off both Saturday 30th and Sunday 31ist.. Just picked up my nice new warm comfy base layer for my drysuit from Brad at Starrkmoon yesterday.

Comment

Blackjack, is the invite for this Saturday still good?? They are calling for some snow.
            2017 Hobie PA14

Comment

I will post as soon as I know,I am fleet manager for company that does snow removal,so that changes everything,right now it's flurries,and yes Plan is still on ,Saturday,Sunday,and Monday...it's going to be Cold do be prepared!With snow chances I will have to post at random times,I'm on call?but at this point my equipment is ready and I'm planning on fishing!
              Snow Camo Lure 11.5
              Hummingbird Helix 5

Comment

Sounds good, hope to see you Saturday 8 am at Jean Roberts in Havre De Grace. Also any place near by to get some minnows?? PM sent.
                2017 Hobie PA14

Comment

Better have someone check the ramps first ........... temps are getting into the low teens at night

Comment

They ( USCG ) are calling for a West wind at 5-10 knots. Waves at 1' or less and the water temp is at 39-41 degrees. Air temp for the day is 28 degrees with a chance of light snow. Per Harford County web site the ramp is open all year round and kayaks launch free.
                    2017 Hobie PA14

Comment

Roy if your fishing where I think why not launch at Perryville boat launch it's closer and is free for kayakers without trailers.

Comment

Could you send me directions ,not familiar with its location
                        Snow Camo Lure 11.5
                        Hummingbird Helix 5

Comment

Originally posted by Steve6902 View Post
                          They ( USCG ) are calling for a West wind at 5-10 knots. Waves at 1' or less and the water temp is at 39-41 degrees. Air temp for the day is 28 degrees with a chance of light snow. Per Harford County web site the ramp is open all year round and kayaks launch free.
                          ......... and the temps last night was close to 10 degrees and the same for the next couple of days ........ you may be iced in at the ramps ........ hope your not and you have a great trip ........ jus sayin

Comment

Hopefully not,fished last weekend water was still,41degrees,checking with few local guys to verify conditions,a little skim ice is doable
                            Snow Camo Lure 11.5
                            Hummingbird Helix 5

Comment

Originally posted by blackjack View Post
                              Hopefully not,fished last weekend water was still,41degrees,checking with few local guys to verify conditions,a little skim ice is doable
                              I was on the trails at the state park yesterday, didn't see any ice at all on the river between Deer Creek and Lapidum.
                              Mike

2015 Hidden Oak Slayer Propel 10

Comment

Working...
                              X