No announcement yet.

February meet and greet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you would like to host a m&g for 2018, let me know or come to the Jan 13 m&g at Bass Pro and we can put it up on our 2018 schedule. Right now nothing, other than Jan m&g is scheduled. However, that certainly does not preclude you from holding one of your own events since the m&g schedule is far from the only outings people have.
    Hope everyone has a great holiday and hope to see you in Jan

Harry

Comment

I am definitely interested in doing a meet and greet on the Susquehanna,will get details together as far as lunch ,directions and everything...any idea on what would be interesting to the guys,I can do any month,yellow perch,stripers,smalmouth etc....any input on Susquehanna meet and greet intrest
      Snow Camo Lure 11.5
      Pod mounted 30lbs trolling motor
      Hummingbird Helix 5
      Kayak fishing and inviting! Doing what I love!

Comment

Originally posted by blackjack View Post
        I am definitely interested in doing a meet and greet on the Susquehanna,will get details together as far as lunch ,directions and everything...any idea on what would be interesting to the guys,I can do any month,yellow perch,stripers,smalmouth etc....any input on Susquehanna meet and greet intrest
        Take a look at 2017 schedule to possibly get an idea and hopefully you can make it on Jan 13

Comment

Working...
        X