Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Chinese Rotomolded Coolers

I want at least 2. What do you consider small and large? Is the chart pictured in one of your posts the sizes available for these coolers? What colors are available? How much extra are the wheels

1 will be 110 w/wheels
    Last edited by Memory Maker; 12-01-2017 at 09:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by kuljc View Post
    thanks silasvirus82 for setting this up. I tried looking around their alibaba site, but couldn't see if they made anything in the yeti 160 or 210 size range. They might start to get out of my price range, but are you able to ask for these specs and prices?
    I do not know if they make larger than 110QT, but I can ask. I'm sure you could save some serious cash the bigger you go.

Quote Originally Posted by Memory Maker View Post
    I want at least 2. What do you consider small and large? Is the chart pictured in one of your posts the sizes available for these coolers? What colors are available? How much extra are the wheels

1 will be 110 w/wheels
    I'm putting together unit prices now for all sizes and options, which to my knowledge is what you see in the chart. Colors available are pretty much anything you want including mixed (see below), and I'm getting info on the wheels as well.

Colors.jpg

I don't think this chart even shows all the available colors.
    Last edited by silasvirus82; 12-01-2017 at 10:09 AM.
    2015 Hobie Outback
    2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Hey Silas,
    I will take a 45 w/wheels in white. Thx for organizing this group purchase.

Guys,
    Sorry to say but I ain't buying anything from China. I know they are cheaper but I buy American as often as I can.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ATAK140Jim View Post
    Guys,
    Sorry to say but I ain't buying anything from China. I know they are cheaper but I buy American as often as I can.
    That Vivitar camera you promoted a while back I can almost guarantee came from China. Sometimes you get what you pay for buying American, sometimes you don't. No reason to cast judgement on others.
    2015 Hobie Outback
    2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Quote Originally Posted by silasvirus82 View Post
    That Vivitar camera you promoted a while back I can almost guarantee came from China. Sometimes you get what you pay for buying American, sometimes you don't. No reason to cast judgement on others.
    Not casting judgement. Just trying to keep American dollars in America. I got the camera by trading in MD Lottery points, no money spent. My brother-in-law collects used scratch-off tickets and I redeem the points.

Samsung Electronics is currently manufacturing 50 percent of its mobile phones in Vietnam and only 8 percent in Korea. At present, Samsung Electronics is running six mobile phone manufacturing facilities in the six countries of Vietnam, China, India, Brazil, Indonesia, and Korea.

BTW, I wonder where Wilderness Systems makes their yaks....
    Last edited by smithmal; 12-01-2017 at 02:41 PM.
    2017 Native Ultimate 12 (Lagoon Blue)
    Bending Branches Angler Pro Plus Paddle

2016 Old Town Twin Heron Tandem (Mango)

Just trying to keep American dollars in America.
    Your heart is in the right place, and I can appreciate that, but the fact is it is impossible to go about a normal daily life in the US worrying about where this or that came from. I'm a pragmatic person and choose to purchase goods that are functional, durable, and priced right. Buying a $400 Yeti might make some people feel good, but I'd rather invest the $300 I didn't throw away, and hopefully retire a few days earlier. Wal-Mart was the last breath of buy American, and we can all see how that has changed since Sam died.
    2015 Hobie Outback
    2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Quote Originally Posted by silasvirus82 View Post
    Your heart is in the right place, and I can appreciate that, but the fact is it is impossible to go about a normal daily life in the US worrying about where this or that came from. I'm a pragmatic person and choose to purchase goods that are functional, durable, and priced right. Buying a $400 Yeti might make some people feel good, but I'd rather invest the $300 I didn't throw away, and hopefully retire a few days earlier. Wal-Mart was the last breath of buy American, and we can all see how that has changed since Sam died.
    You are absolutely right. I am retired and you have to watch every dollar. I accidentally ordered something on the web and did not check the origin. 10 weeks later I received shipping info. Just a warning.

Some Yeti’s are made in the US, but some come from the Philippines. The Hopper coolers come from China. Their website says if you want a US made one to just ask. I guess it’s a crap shoot if you buy from a retail store where it comes from.
    Mike
    Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"