Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Chinese Rotomolded Coolers

I have had several back and forth communications with this particular supplier at this point, and the more we talk the further apart we seem to be getting. The bottom-line is, unless we are buying a full containers worth of coolers, she has convinced me it's not going to be cost effective. However, she is finding me a US supplier for their coolers now, and I will share the info when I get it. She mentioned that their coolers are higher quality than many of their Chinese competitors (I can see that in pictures), and is trying to look out for our interests in terms of cost. Most likely we will not have the flexibility on colors now, but we should still be able to get whatever else we want in terms of options. Again, I'll post more information later.

Sorry this didn't work out as I had hoped, but I tried my best. Lesson learned is, don't buy direct from China unless it's a really big order. On a side note, this same company also makes some pretty nice looking kayaks, SUPs, and canoes.
    2015 Hobie Outback
    2001 Dagger Cayman

John

I’ve received responses on the same stuff too. I wanted to know the dimensions and some other info that wasn’t posted. I was going to participate in this buy so I didn’t go further. I will check further now.

So is this deal DOA?

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk
    2017 Native Ultimate 12 (Lagoon Blue)
    Bending Branches Angler Pro Plus Paddle

2016 Old Town Twin Heron Tandem (Mango)

Try eBay. The company I spoke with seemed uninterested in selling direct to me and suggested buying from eBay.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    2015 Hobie Outback
    2001 Dagger Cayman

John