No announcement yet.

Sailfish.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome catch! I think I found what I'm going to put on my list for my 40th bday. One of their week long trips!

Do they do Mothership trips or you guys just had to pedal out a little from the beach?

Comment

We just pedaled about 1-3 miles out, following contours. They may do mothership trips, but there really isn't a need. Winds do force them to stay inshore sometimes though. Those week long trips sound amazing, def want to look into them for my eventual bachelor party.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Gotcha, man it must be heaven to have all of that in their backyard!

Comment

Yeah it's awesome. So many options right nearby. They also have the hookup with a mobile bait service that'll motor right up to them and deliver live bait. The guides know the guy pretty well so they get it 1/2 price too, and it's included in your trip cost too. We spent the first half hour trying to catch bait in the breakers but kept getting Spanish mackerel instead (good ones too)...which was fine by me! He offered to just sit there and catch Spanish all day on light tackle if I wanted to, which still would've been a great time.

Comment

Yakscientist: Thanks for posting your picture and info. When I saw this I contacted them on the off chance they had a date on late notice available. My brother and I are going out with them this weekend. If winds and fish are kind maybe I can add another picture to this post!
            WOOD DUCK 12

Comment

Originally posted by WOOD YAK View Post
              Yakscientist: Thanks for posting your picture and info. When I saw this I contacted them on the off chance they had a date on late notice available. My brother and I are going out with them this weekend. If winds and fish are kind maybe I can add another picture to this post!
              That's awesome! Tell Eric I said hi! Hopefully you guys catch a ton!

Comment

Did it!

Patrick: Mission accomplished! What a blast it was! Went out with Matt. Good guy and charter.
                Attached Files
                WOOD DUCK 12

Comment

Nice fish! Yeah Eric told me they've landed sails on the last 4 of 5 charters. I assume your experience was an unreal as mine. Glad you made it down there.

Comment

Working...
                  X