2015 Hobie Outback
    2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

Nope too small to read.

Comment

List the link and we can look it up

Comment

There is no link, per usual he realized his mistake and deleted the post. Since someone quoted my original post, I cannot delete the original image, but the first image works fine. FYI, do not post images in .png format or they will be tiny and unreadable. I converted the first screenshot to .jpg and reposted, works fine.
          2015 Hobie Outback
          2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

Kimbro wants to burn all the bridges to his island and live there by himself, so he will finally be king of something. [edited it out].

Comment

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
              That's because it is ....... I haven't finished the 400+ pages but it is the most complete book on jigging that I've seen so far .......
              How many books on jigging have you seen? Were these pretend jigging books? 400 pages on fishing for striped bass? Are 399 pages pictures? or is he using Times New Roman 2000 font? Oh, and Kimbro is a running joke to anyone who knows anything about fishing, (much like grown men who fish from pointy wading pools)...

Comment

Originally posted by yakscientist View Post
                Kimbro wants to burn all the bridges to his island and live there by himself, so he will finally be king of something. edited out.
                We try to keep it PG / PG-13 and do not endorse personal attacks... let's keep it friendly if at all possible.
                Hobie Local Fishing Team - Backyard Boats
                Locations in Annapolis, MD and Woodbridge, VA
                https://www.backyardboats.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Redfish12 View Post
                  We try to keep it PG / PG-13 and do not endorse personal attacks... let's keep it friendly if at all possible.
                  Sorry about that.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Redfish12 View Post
                    I agree,

but I think it is important that we speak strongly in support of our "authors" here in the Snaggedline community. I don't know of an instance when any of them has been unavailable when contacted directly by forum members, which means they are "one of us". As long as that remains the case, ....we got your back brother.

Same is true for the luremaking guys and on line shop keepers. There is no hard sell on us, they are "part of the community" first and businessmen second. I really appreciate all of them.....wish I had the $$ to buy every book and patronize every business that is run by "one of us"
                    14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
                    2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

For anyone keeping score at home, Kimbro's just gone completely nuts with another unprovoked attack. Keep in mind, I have no contact or communication with this guy whatsoever. He is actually sending my friends messages and telling them their reputation will be damaged if they are friends with me. This is not the first time either. He's just going down the list, so if you get anything like this, just see it for what it is. I have no idea what his problem is.
                      Last edited by Yak Fish; 03-22-2018, 10:59 PM.

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
                      Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
                      Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
                      Kokatat Pro Staff
                      Torqeedo Pro Staff
                      Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
                      Alan

Comment

Originally posted by Yak Fish View Post
                        For anyone keeping score at home, Kimbro's just gone completely nuts with another unprovoked attack. Keep in mind, I have no contact or communication with this guy whatsoever. He is actually sending my friends messages and telling them their reputation will be damaged if they are friends with me. This is not the first time either. He's just going down the list, so if you get anything like this, just see it for what it is. I have no idea what his problem is. [ATTACH=CONFIG]23115[/ATTACH]
                        Just let him self destruct.....unless, of course you incur loss. Then call your lawyer.....there are several on the site. Though some are just lurkers

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Yak Fish View Post
                          For anyone keeping score at home, Kimbro's just gone completely nuts with another unprovoked attack. Keep in mind, I have no contact or communication with this guy whatsoever. He is actually sending my friends messages and telling them their reputation will be damaged if they are friends with me. This is not the first time either. He's just going down the list, so if you get anything like this, just see it for what it is. I have no idea what his problem is. [ATTACH=CONFIG]23115[/ATTACH]
                          Just let him self destruct. Unless his actions result in a loss....in that case call your lawyer.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Comment

what is this, the Rodney Dangerfield “I don’t get no respect I’m telling ya” show. Anyone who thinks you need respect to enjoy fishing is missing the whole point of our sport. In my mind there is no heiarcy, I’ll fish with anyone any time, from old salts to rookie fisherman and treat them the same as they treat me.
                            Mike
                            Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Comment

Originally posted by Big Mike View Post
                              what is this, the Rodney Dangerfield “I don’t get no respect I’m telling ya” show. Anyone who thinks you need respect to enjoy fishing is missing the whole point of our sport. In my mind there is no heiarcy, I’ll fish with anyone any time, from old salts to rookie fisherman and treat them the same as they treat me.
                              x2.

But....., If a guy who thinks you need multi colored jigheads with dyed plastics worked like a stage coach team being chased by Apaches to catch the easiest thing to catch thought I wasn't a good fisherman, I'd consider that a good thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Memory Lapse View Post
                                x2.

But....., If a guy who thinks you need multi colored jigheads with dyed plastics worked like a stage coach team being chased by Apaches to catch the easiest thing to catch thought I wasn't a good fisherman, I'd consider that a good thing.
                                LOL...funniest thing I heard all day.

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
                                Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
                                Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
                                Kokatat Pro Staff
                                Torqeedo Pro Staff
                                Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
                                Alan

Comment

Working...
                                X