Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: November 2017 Meet & Greet

Quote Originally Posted by yakscientist View Post
    I would love to make this but my recent FL travels have made that impossible. Hopefully there's enough interest to not cancel it. If you pushed it back a week, I might be able to attend. Heck I could even send you a PM about just coming over and fishing myself, always wanted to take the yak over there

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    Sorry bud, I'm busy next weekend and won't be fishing. Tog season closes Nov. 26th in MD. I'm hoping to get out around Thanksgiving before it closes, but we'll see. Otherwise, it'll be spring again before I try for tog unless water temps stay prime into January when it re-opens.

Okay, I'm officially cancelling this Saturday's Meet & Greet due to low interest.

Yakinzak and Hemingway,

If either of you are still interested in fishing I will still be going out, but my plans have changed. Instead of launching at 7am, going to lunch, and then fishing again in the afternoon, I'll likely be launching around first light (6:20 ish) and only fishing until about 11:00am. That way I can be loaded up and home in time for my wife to go to work at 11:30 and we can avoid having to have and pay for a babysitter. I'm sorry for the change, but with the expected low turnout, its hard for me to justify the need for getting a babysitter or for my wife to change her work schedule so I could host. I hope you understand.

It's supposed to be cold with dying wind Saturday, but sunny, so hopefully the catching keeps us warm if you come out! Just let me know if whatever you decide.