JigtheBay.com Grand Opening

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JigtheBay.com Grand Opening

Hey there Snaggedline Family. If you don't know me I have been around this site since the beginning, I think was was one of the first 25 to register. Unfortunately during site updates mine original handle "CB Kayak 02" was deleted. I've been involved with helping start CBKA, Inc Charity Tournament and I also founded Mid-Atlantic Kayak Bass Fishing Series.

I wanted to update you all on a venture I am working on. JigtheBay.com will an online store that will support of all our local and regional fishing brands. Bringing all these great brands and products to one place thats available for purchasing online. We hope to work with all the great local companies as we grow. The site and ordering will hopefully open and start by either next weekend or sometime shortly after that. As we grow, we will continue to be able to build the amount of product we have in our inventory.

Check out the site and we hope to be able to support this community here as one of your go to places to fulfill some of your fishing needs.

We are hoping to work with BKD, Bust Em Baits, Jigged Up Customs, G Eye Jigs, Hard Head Custom Baits, Alan Battista, Shawn Kimbro and other great local brands.

What other products would you like to see us sell?

Thanks for the support!!!
    Last edited by thehobielife; 10-14-2017, 05:37 PM.
    Matt (Formerly CB Kayak 02 "Over 3,000 Posts")
    CCA Annapolis Chapter President

Hobie Outback 2015

Good luck, bud!
    Bruce

Hobie PA 14
    Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

Halco lures, especially roosta poppers would be great. They just seem tough to find. And of course zmans, and striper sniper tackle.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by yakscientist View Post
        Halco lures, especially roosta poppers would be great. They just seem tough to find. And of course zmans, and striper sniper tackle.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
        ZMans are very main stream and a very large company, gonna be focused more on the smaller production local brands. I'll look into halco lures and I've got striper sniper on the list.

Hobie Outback 2015

Comment

Halco is an Australian owned and run business based in Fremantle Western Australia.

Comment

Matt -

Congratulations on your new business.

If you are looking for a soft plastics company to represent, I can get you in touch with 12 Fathom (and their freshwater partner Producto). I use 12 Fathom paddletails and find them to have outstanding swimming action and good colors. I catch loads of fish on their tails. The 12 Fathom company is family owned and located near Orlando. I visited their small factory two years ago and met the owner. No local tackle shops carry their products.
            John Veil
            Annapolis
            Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Originally posted by Jesserkirk View Post
              Halco is an Australian owned and run business based in Fremantle Western Australia.
              Ah yeah nvm I read his post quickly and missed the more local and regional parts. I was just thinking of harder to find brands, but I don't really have any tackle shops up near me besides walmart. Bruce (emser) did inform me that alltackle carries plenty of halco lures, and zmans too i believe.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesserkirk View Post
                Yeah I looked them up. They look like high quality baits, but I think we will stick with some more local options to support the goal of the sight. We are working with Bad Monkey Lures, Tactical Anglers, and hopefully a few more companies in the Topwater market.

Hobie Outback 2015

Comment

Originally posted by J.A. Veil View Post
                  Matt -

Congratulations on your new business.

If you are looking for a soft plastics company to represent, I can get you in touch with 12 Fathom (and their freshwater partner Producto). I use 12 Fathom paddletails and find them to have outstanding swimming action and good colors. I catch loads of fish on their tails. The 12 Fathom company is family owned and located near Orlando. I visited their small factory two years ago and met the owner. No local tackle shops carry their products.
                  Thanks John. And I'll be sure to get there info from you if I decide to expand the brands some. Gonna try to build the site and reputation with some of the main stays locally before branching out too far.

Hobie Outback 2015

Comment

Originally posted by EMSer View Post
                    Good luck, bud!

Thanks Bruce!!

Hobie Outback 2015

Comment

Hey Matt,
                      Bignose's perch lures.

Comment

Joe Bruce's flies, leaders & books.

Comment

Originally posted by whenican View Post
                          Joe Bruce's flies, leaders & books.
                          Fly fishing is such a specialty market. Hopefully the site will be successful enough to be able to add some of that stuff eventually. Flies are great for dropper loop enticers on jigs.

Hobie Outback 2015

Comment

Its about to be tog season around here, so we will be carrying Tog Jigs as well from MagicTail Bucktails!!

Hobie Outback 2015

Comment

I really like Specialized Baits. This is a small, NOVA company that produces a line of jigs and casting spoons.

Here is their website:
                              http://specializedbaits.com/

..and here is the owner's email address:
                              george@specializedbaits.com.
                              -manny

Hobie Outback
                              Wilderness Systems 130T
                              Hobie Outfitter

Comment

Working...
                              X