Should be Prime Time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should be Prime Time

The cooler temps this week will hopefully get the fish actively feeding and headed into fall patterns, if they are not so already. I haven't had time to fish much until this weekend coming up, but I'm looking forward to seeing what's out there. Last time I went out near Smallwood it was slow a few weeks ago. I'm going to give it another go Saturday morning, and possibly fish again Sunday morning. Where is everyone else headed?
    2015 Hobie Outback
    2001 Dagger Cayman

John

I'm headed to the Kent Island area again, but its been very hit or miss with the bigger fish. I'd like to get out to Fort Smallwood one day soon though.
    Joe

2020 Vibe Shearwater 125

Comment

I hope to be somewhere on the eastern side between Kent Narrows and the Tred Avon. Haven't settled on a location yet.
      "Fish on a Dish" - 2017 Jackson Big Tuna
      Jackson Cuda 12

Comment

Originally posted by rugbyfish View Post
        I'm headed to the Kent Island area again, but its been very hit or miss with the bigger fish. I'd like to get out to Fort Smallwood one day soon though.
        I've never caught anything over 25" at Smallwood, but I know a few people that have. Big fish are hard to come by period.
        2015 Hobie Outback
        2001 Dagger Cayman

John

Comment

Very true. I should have been more specific, I was just referring to fish over 20". I can usually find at least a few smaller ones, but the water temperature is still in the mid 70's as of Tuesday. I'm eager to see if the rain and cooler nights change things at all in the coming week. Let us know how you do!
          Joe

2020 Vibe Shearwater 125

Comment

Working...
          X