Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When I can't fish... or just need to feel like I am there.. I watch live on the net..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When I can't fish... or just need to feel like I am there.. I watch live on the net..

When I can't fish... or just need to feel like I am there.. I watch live on the net..

Actually this is offshoot of me watching live Sunsets on the web... and this cam has a pan of the pier down at Topsail North Carolina... I love seeing all the guys at the pier and their different rigs..

One guy had a motorized cooler... which he sits on.. and tows his fishing cart behind.

I guess I need to get out more.. but, well, we do what we can...
    And if at the least... gets me motivated to go out..

And there is a good Sunset, weather permitting.

All the people look like they are having a good time.. and well, that's what it is all about !

Wow! Is that a live webcam? I'd check in on that for fun. And I'm in California

Comment

yes live... don't want to post the link.. you can figure it out.

Comment

when i was in myrtle several years back, a guy drove to the end of the pier on an electric motorized 4 wheel scooter, think "RV for fishing" this this was awesome - tackle boxes both sides just like a Utility Bed on a dually pickup. He was missing a few teeth and had skin the same color as my dark leather oxfords... 100% legitimate fisherman. Think Kurt Russel in 'Captain Ron' - we got to talking while fishing, and he actually claims to hold the patent for the "kingfish rig" everyone uses to kingfish at the end of the public pier.

Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

Working...
        X