Saturday 9/23 and Monday 9/25

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday 9/23 and Monday 9/25

I know I'm a few days late, but I wanted to post reports for my last two trips. My girlfriend and I fished Kent Island Saturday evening and had our best trip yet. Between the two of us, we caught at least 50 short stripers, a weakfish, and a few blues. Katie ended up with her first keeper striper, which made the trip even better. Action was nonstop, both trolling and casting, and breakers were everywhere. We ended the night with an outstanding topwater bite, with most of the fish between 16 and 19".

Monday a friend and I fished the Patapsco for a few hours after work and caught plenty of stripers, with one keeper in the mix. Again, trolling and topwater produced the most. I'm fortunate to have had two excellent trips in a row, and I'm hoping to add one more tonight after work.

IMG_2813.jpg
    IMG_2814.jpg
    Joe

2020 Vibe Shearwater 125

I haven't had the time to dedicate being on the water, and still searching for Stacey to land her first keeper.

Tell Katie we said CONGRATS!
    Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

Thanks! I'm sure Stacey's is right around the corner. These next few weeks should be fun.
      Joe

2020 Vibe Shearwater 125

Comment

Nice report-any size to that weakfish?
        Tight lines
        Hobie Ivory Dune Outback
        Hobie Caribbean Blue Sport
        Wilderness Red Tsunami 145
        Wilderness Green "Warhorse" Tarpon 160

Comment

Thanks! The weakfish was right at 13"
          Joe