Cabin Creek

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cabin Creek

IMG_0658.JPGIMG_0650.JPGIMG_0655.JPG cabin Creek was very fishy this morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Harlan

Revo 13
    Trident 13
    Cuda 14
    Necky Tandem

September 28, 2015, John R and myself launched at cabin creek and I think we each caught over a hundred schoolies. The fish were breaking everywhere, Was a GREAT morning!
    Attached Files

Comment

I fished with Harlan. There were several areas that showed huge amounts of bait. When Harlan and I trolled through those areas, we usually got bites. There were no birds working in these areas -- we had to troll around and watch the sonar to see where the bait was. Harlan caught the largest of the day at 24"-25".

2003-08-02 23-24-25.JPG 2003-08-02 23-25-31.JPG 2003-08-02 23-57-24.JPG
      John Veil
      Annapolis
      Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Nice work! I am planning on fishing Eastern Bay tomorrow evening, and these reports are encouraging.
        Joe

2020 Vibe Shearwater 125

Comment

Originally posted by harlanbud View Post
          [ATTACH]22323[/ATTACH][ATTACH]22324[/ATTACH][ATTACH]22325[/ATTACH] cabin Creek was very fishy this morning.

How far of a paddle from launch until you start seeing fish on the chart?

Thanks!

Comment

Head right out of cabin Creek I turn my bow towards the island in the distance and when I hit 10 fetal water I started going in circles until I found the fish I never lost sight of the launch.
            Harlan

Revo 13
            Trident 13
            Cuda 14
            Necky Tandem

Comment

Originally posted by harlanbud View Post
              Head right out of cabin Creek I turn my bow towards the island in the distance and when I hit 10 fetal water I started going in circles until I found the fish I never lost sight of the launch.
              Thanks Harland!

Comment

This is good news!
                Bruce

Hobie PA 14
                Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

Working...
                X