Key Bridge 8/9

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Key Bridge 8/9

I launched 7 am & got a nice 24 rock, catfish in the hour before high tide, a 22 & unders the hour after high tide. Trolling a Li'l Jimy. I thought I had a good day when heading in at noon saw another yaker out-front of the launch. He pulled up a 16 inch flounder practically at the Key Bridge. I'm not kidding, could not believe my eyes. Talk about a crazy year. Thanks, Dave
    IMG_20170909_081202879.jpg

Sorry - Noticed I reversed my date - That was from Saturday 9/9. Man, I feel like I just missed all of August & Sept seems to be speeding by with a bullet.
    Last edited by kidrockfish; 09-13-2017, 01:43 PM. Reason: Incorrect Date

Nice report Dave It has been a crazy year. I think we can ALL agree on that. That's one healthy fatty you got there!!!

Yak67
    2017 Hobie PA-12 Camo
    2016 Hobie Outback LE#217

Comment

Nice striper and I agree, the flounders must have rented honeymoon suites all over the Bay. They seem to be everywhere this year.
      Mark
      Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
      Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
      Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

That's really amazing considering that all the rain we have had has dropped the salinity down about as low as i have seen it. I never know flounder would come into the Patapsco.
        John

Ocean Kayak Trident 13 Angler (Sand)
        MK Endura Max 55 backup power
        Vibe Skipjack 90

Graduate of the University of the Republic of South Vietnam, class of 1972

Comment

Working...
        X