Harbor Hospital striper fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harbor Hospital striper fishing

Hey guys, I'm looking to do some fishing for stripers around HH from the launch. I'm a paddle kayaker and I'm looking to meet a new friend to go out with who is more experienced than I am in trolling for them. I'm a strong paddler and im a nice guy, just looking to make friends and catch some fish. Please consider it. I'm Matt

Broening launch?
    Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

Hey Matt, welcome to the site. Can you travel to other launches?? Reason why I ask is sometimes the fishing is better else where depending on the time of year. Also keep an eye out on the M&G hookups. Lots of knowledge shows up to them. Great way to pick a brain or 2 on some tricks and tips. I am always game to fish with anyone, however this month is kind of tight.
      2017 Hobie PA14

Comment

Originally posted by Steve6902 View Post
        Hey Matt, welcome to the site. Can you travel to other launches?? Reason why I ask is sometimes the fishing is better else where depending on the time of year. Also keep an eye out on the M&G hookups. Lots of knowledge shows up to them. Great way to pick a brain or 2 on some tricks and tips. I am always game to fish with anyone, however this month is kind of tight.
        I can absolutely travel, I've gone over 2 hours like a million times for good fishing. Let me know what you have in mind and when.

Comment

Working...
        X