X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Additional Changes to the HOBIE lineup

Just passing this along to you all.....

2018 Model Year changes:

There have been a couple changes made to the entire line of Mirage kayaks, Mirage Pro Anglers, Mirage i11s, Island Series and Paddle kayaks. Please note the two majors changes below:

We have changed our color options. We now offer Slate Blue, Seagrass Green, Papaya Orange (more orange). We will still make Hibiscus Red and Dune in most kayaks. i11s now has a moss/smoke option.

All MirageDrive 180s that come standard with Hobie kayaks will come with a MirageDrive 180 with ARC cranks. These allow you to adjust the length of the pedal stroke from a push button on top of the crank.

I know the orange outback was a big hit in years past, so I imagine that color will be popular among people looking to upgrade. I also think the slate is a great option for anyone concerned about not being seen. That thing is hard to look at, it is so bright. The other change regarding the ARC cranks appears to replace the "squeeze" adjustment option on the Mirage Drive and replace it with a simpler button at the top of each pedal.

For a complete listing of color options and a look at the new Hobie Compass, click here.

Hobie Fishing Team Member
    Survival Products, Salisbury, MD

2017 Camo Hobie Outback
    2015 Olive Hobie Outback

I would settle for knowing when upgrade parts to change a mirage drive to a 180 will be available.

Comment

Working...
    X