Looking to Learn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking to Learn

I am located in Prince William (near the Occoquan). I am looking to tag along and learn the ropes of kayak fishing both freshwater and anyone traveling to saltwater. I have a boat and a truck the can transport my boat and another 1 or 2. I also have a private launch point we can use in the Occoquan. I am just interested in learning about fishing from the yak. Thanks!

Hopefully you can link up with the VA Crew - Be grateful you have some fantastic fishing in your backyward, Occoquan, Pohick, Mason Neck are all great spots.

"Across the pond" a few of the MD Crew fish Marshall Hall / Slavins / Mattawoman / Piscataway regularly.
    Hobie Ivory Dune ProAngler 14 Lowrance Elite 7 ti TotalScan

Comment

Thanks, I hope I can find some local guys and gals to link up with also. If you guys do anything on the bay let me know, I may be willing to travel a little if I need to.

Comment

Originally posted by rdw930 View Post
        I am located in Prince William (near the Occoquan). I am looking to tag along and learn the ropes of kayak fishing both freshwater and anyone traveling to saltwater. I have a boat and a truck the can transport my boat and another 1 or 2. I also have a private launch point we can use in the Occoquan. I am just interested in learning about fishing from the yak. Thanks!
        You may want to consider attending one of the monthly Meet & Greets and / or the CBKA Rocktoberfest tournament. Both are excellent, low pressure and fun opportunities to hang out with other kayak fisherman and learn the tropes.
        Bruce

Hobie PA 14
        Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

Originally posted by rdw930 View Post
          Im in california and im always looking for a a yaking buddy, im new to the area and lear ing myself actually!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X