CBKA Rocktoberfest 2017

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CBKA Rocktoberfest 2017

For those that have missed our announcements, the Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers tournament will be held the first weekend of October this year. We were hoping this move would allow for better fishing for bigger striped bass, but from the reports, fishing has been pretty good around the bay bridge for most of the summer. Going into October should be even better! Registration has been open and we're looking forward to seeing a lot of familiar faces and many new ones at the tourney this year. Many of our past sponsors have signed on to donate great items for your captains bags and the raffle as well. We're also working on getting that big raffle item that everyone looks forward to... We've welcomed some new people to the CBKA team this year who have brought in several great new sponsors. CBKA 2017 is shaping up to be the best one yet!

Don't miss out, sign up today:

https://www.ianglertournament.com/20...ers-tournament
    Ryan
    Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Shady,

I can't make the tournament this year, but would love to help out by purchasing a T-Shirt.

Can you point me in the right direction to make that happen?

Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    -manny

Hobie Outback
    Wilderness Systems 130T
    Hobie Outfitter

Comment

Hi Manny,
      Please email us at all@cbkainc.com and we'll put you down for one and let you know the cost.

I'm also excited to announce that we've decided on yellow long sleeve shirts for the tourney this year!
      Ryan
      Blue 2016 Hobie Outback

Comment

Originally posted by Shady View Post
        Hi Manny,
        Please email us at all@cbkainc.com and we'll put you down for one and let you know the cost.

I'm also excited to announce that we've decided on yellow long sleeve shirts for the tourney this year!
        Message sent - thanks!
        -manny

Hobie Outback
        Wilderness Systems 130T
        Hobie Outfitter

Comment

We're one month away, don't delay, sign up today!
          Ryan
          Blue 2016 Hobie Outback

Comment

Wouldn't miss it!!
            Bruce

Hobie PA 14
            Wilderness System, Thresher 155

Comment

Working...
            X