Slower/Lower super slam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ronaultmtd View Post
    Sorry for the misunderstanding, but the 20 inch fish or the 19 63/64inch fish was a striped bass, not a redfish...I have only caught three keeper Redfish this year- a 19 inch, 22 inch and a 23 inch, with the 23 inch being a really fat fish that weighed 5 lbs 4 oz...had much more luck with Speckled trout than Redfish and caught many keeper Stripers...planning on fishing tomorrow so maybe I will get lucky again...
    Wow, I must be a bit tired.... I reread your post and read directly past "striper" and went straight to "redfish magic". Sorry and congrats again!

Comment

Originally posted by supfisher01 View Post
      A buddy of mine was jigging for rockfish in the Severn a couple weeks ago, right in front of Sherwood Forest, and hooked up to this nice 21" red. The last time I witnessed a red come out of the Severn was 15 years ago in Whitehall bay.
      That is great to see a Severn redfish. I caught two small ones in Aug and Sept 2012 in the Severn -- and none since then.

001.jpg002.jpg
      John Veil
      Annapolis
      Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Working...
      X